Theall-round qBittorrent BT downloading tool has launched in the TOS application market
After Transmission was launched on TerraMaster, the official release of qBittorrent’s beta version took place today.
qBittorrent is a very popular, cross-platform, lightweight, feature-rich, open source BitTorrent download client. The cumulative global downloads of qBittorrent have exceeded 100 million. qBittorrent covers rich features such as Prioritization,
Selective Downloading, DHT, PEX, LPD and Magnet URIs as well as Broadcatching, Sequential downloading and Search, MSE/PE for security, graphical, web and command line interfaces, UPnP, NAT-PMP,
NAT traversal for automatic router configuration, UDP tracker and µTP data transfer protocol support, even covers Tracker Exchange, IPv6, web seeding, Embedded tracker, Super-seeding and proxy servers.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Go ahead and try qBittorrent in TerraMaster TOS System, you won't regret it!