/ About TerraMaster
Established in 2010, TerraMaster’s focus has been on digital storage products. In line with the evolving technological landscape, TerraMaster has developed a distinctive product line, which includes both direct and network attached storage devices.
TerraMaster’s products are designed with home users in mind, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. Given its core competitiveness in hardware and software development, TerraMaster’s commitment is to ensure value and reliability for customers through high-quality products.
TerraMaster has more than a decade’s experience in developing storage technologies, and the company has never stopped innovating, exploring storage technology, and devising novel applications for its growing customer base. TerraMaster brings substantial value to the design and use of storage products, increases the convenience and ease of storage applications, and allows customers to benefit from reliable, complete, safe, fast, and trusted data storage solutions.
At present, TerraMaster sells its products in more than 40 countries, which are widely used in education, finance, government, supermarkets, clinics, scientific research, law firms, film production, home, and other fields.
- 2020: Launched the first Rackmount D16 Thunderbolt 3 device, and the full series of 10GbE network storage servers.
- 2019: Launched the full series of Rackmount network storage servers, and the first 10GbE NAS.
- 2018: Launched version 4.0 of the TOS operating system, the first Rackmount network storage server, and – for video editing enthusiasts – the Thunderbolt 3 professional storage series.
- 2017: Launched version 3.0 of TOS.
- 2016: Launched the third generation of the TNAS and TDAS series.
- 2014: Launched version 2.0 of TOS.
- 2012: Launched the second generation of the TNAS and TDAS series.
- 2011: Released the first 8-disk socket SAS disk array, and launched version 1.0 of TOS.
- 2010: TerraMaster founded, followed by launch of NAS U2-NAS.
- Personal/Home Cloud Storage
- Small/Medium Business Network Storage
- Enterprise Network Storage Server
- Home/SOHO RAID Storage
- Thunderbolt3 Storage for Video Editing
Personal / Home Cloud Storage
Small/Medium Business Network Storage
Enterprise Network Storage Server
Home/SOHO RAID Storage
Thunderbolt 3 Storage for Video Editing
4th Generation OS
TerraMaster’s Operating System, or TOS, is now in its fourth version. TOS is an OS built for private cloud storage servers based on the Linux platform. From TOS 1.0 and TOS 4.2, TerraMaster has made a cumulative investment of $10 million in this versatile platform.
Diverse and Well-known Partners
TerraMaster’s TOS platform is now fully opened, and the company provides a complete set of development tools. TerraMaster has partnered with well-known hardware and software manufacturers around the world tocreate intricate, diverse, and useful functions and applications. For example, Intel CPUspower TerraMaster’s latest 10 Gigabit NAS system products, thunderbolt3devices, and Seagate jointly developed a function specifically optimized for Seagate’sIronWolf HDD.TerraMasterhas jointly developed several applications that users enjoy,including Google Drive, Dropbox, Plex, Emby, qBittorrent, iTunes, WordPress, MariaDB, VirtualBox, and Docker.
TerraMaster’s products have long been followed and appraised by well-known media organizations around the world, including PCMAG, PCWorld, Engaget, Tom’s Hardware, and Techpowerup (in the United States), Macword and Hexus (in the United Kingdom), PC Magazin and Heise (in Germany), 01net (in France).
- “Extra Value Award” – Techpowerup
- “GOOD Choice” – a PCMAG
- “Excellent Innovation” – Eteknix
- “Editor’s Choice 2019” – Eteknix
- “Editor’s Choice” – Legitreviews
- “4.5-star review” – Photographylife
- “9.3 overall score review” – Servethehome
- “Highly Recommended” – a Proclockers
- “Extreme Performance” – Eteknix
- “Extra Value” – Techpowerup
- “Buck Award” – Eteknix
- “GOOD Choice” – PCMAG
TerraMaster’s products are available online worldwide both through official and local distribution channels. For example, users can purchase TerraMaster products via Amazon in 13 countries worldwide.Along with US and Canadian marketing partners such as Newegg, B&H, eBay, and SimplyNAS, TerraMaster connects with partners in Germany (Idealo, easy-Tecs, Xtivate, AnyNas), Britain (Span, BOX, and Broadbandbuyer), France (Cdiscount, PriceministerIster-Rakuten), Spain (x-NET S.L, Idata), Italy (BREVI SPA), the Netherlands (Bol), Bulgaria (ADSYS Ltd), Turkey (EKSA), Poland (Allegro and EPA), Dubai (MBUZZ), Russia (Aliexpress), Mexico and Brazil (MercadoLibre), Australia (Mwave and Centre Com), China (JD and Tmall), South Korea (Gmark, WITHNIT, iWorks and MediaFirsTech), Japan (A.T.Walks), India (Shree and Hitech), Indonesia (Lazada, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, and Blibli), and Vietnam (tiki.vn, Sendo.Vn, and Shopee.Vn).
2020- TOS 4.x
More About TerraMaster
News & Reviews
Receive the latest news and reviews about TerraMaster’s products.
Connect with thousands of other TerraMaster enthusiasts around the world!
Learn more about TerraMaster’s brand awards.
Where to buy
Learn more about buying information.
Get help on technical issues and questions.